HOLY TRINITY ASHRAM

Location: 
The Holy Trinity Ashram is located on Kothanur Dinne Road, (next to Loyola P.U. College and behind the Maitreya Campus), Bangalore 560076.

Introduction:
The Holy Trinity Ashram in our Parish is the Study House/Formation center of Trinitarian Fathers (O.SS.T), which is also known as the Order of the Most Holy Trinity and of the Captives. This Order was founded by St. John De Matha and his companion St. Felix of Valois, in the year 1198, in France. The objective of this Order is to Give Glory to the Trinity, Freedom to the Captives and do the work of Mercy.

The Trinitarian Fathers came to India in 1986 and stared a seminary in Trichur, Kerala. They have a minor seminary in Aranattukara, and a Novitiate House in Kasargod, Kerala. They have a total of five houses in India.

In 1995, the Trinitarians came to Bangalore and set up their Ashram at the above location. Though their seminarians are busy in studies in Philosophy and Theology in the nearby colleges, they are involved in Village Ministry, visiting houses of poor people, Tailoring Classes for girls, Tuition Center for students, youth activities, etc. They have started a house in Shimoga District in Karnataka, to do agriculture/farming. Besides doing their own farming, they help the local farmers, and help the local parish in pastoral work.

Recently, the Trinitarian Fathers have started a Mission House in Guwahati, Assam. They have a school and handle a parish in that area.

Contact - 
Superior, Trinity Ashram
Phone N0.: +91 80 26586288

Website: Trinitariansindia.com